Ive decided to start a blog. Im not sure how long this will last but I can say the reason I am doing this is to document my trials during lent. I am giving up junk food, red bull, and alcohol. This is going to be a great testament to my self-discipline in which only two outcomes can be seen. 1. I either go utterly insane with cravings to the point of being driven into madness with no chance of return or 2. I adapt to the healthier life style and don’t even notice when Easter comes and goes thus hopefully adopting my healthier lifestyle for good.
I can say the greatest challenge will be cutting out the junk food, since I eat it every day. This (for me) includes cookies, candies, any fast food minus subway.. of course, and basically anything that will outlast me in terms of lifespan. I was thinking about cutting out diet sodas too but lets not get crazy. I will update this weekly to show my progress, which means if its been two weeks and I haven’t updated this blog then option 1 has happened and you should probably start searching for me in the fast food chains. Ill be the one huddled in the corner with a mound of burgers and fries surrounding me like a little fort. Wish me luck!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck, Ders! You can do this! :) I'm excited that you're blogging now! :)
ReplyDelete