Wednesday, February 24, 2010

End of week one

So, it’s been exactly one week since i’ve started my health kick for lent. I can honestly say its been pretty easy except for during the move. I still don’t have any dishes put up or cleaned so I have gone to mcdonalds for a grilled chicken snack wrap and a fruit salad just about every night for dinner. (Side note: their honey mustard tastes like onions blehh). I did resist the fries! But other than that it hasn’t been that hard. I do have a giant bowl of temptation on my desk (easter candy for my coworkers) but its filled with stuff I don’t really like (nerds, taffy, pretty much non chocolate stuff) I can already feel a difference in the way
I feel. It’s like I feel lighter even though I haven’t lost any weight or at least I don’t think I have. The scale is still in a box somewhere. This weekend will really be a test of my discipline though. Julies birthday = dinner and drinks. Itll be interesting going out to a bar and ordering a cuba libre hold the rum..

1 comment:

  1. Haha the only thing that would make it better is a 'diet cuba libre'! :)

    ReplyDelete